How long does it stay so delicious?
In general, since our breads are made with natural levains, or pre-ferments, they stay fresh much longer than standard, speed-process factory loaves. Under good conditions the breads will last for about a week at room temperature. For bread that you will eat same day or next, just leave the loaf on the cutting board with the cut end down. Or keep it wrapped in a paper bag or cover loosely with a plastic bag. For longer storage, freezing is an excellent option. Just wrap the loaf well in a plastic bag and freeze it. When you remove it, let it sit in the bag until signs of water droplets all disappear图片管理-banner列表.
BROWSE AND DISCOVER
SCHEDULE YOUR ORDER
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
ENJOY AN AWESOME BREAD
STORAGE AND CARE
- Las Vegas And Occasionally Europe Since 19952016-04-06
- The Flip Side Whats a Broker Looking for?2012-02-12
- How can Entrepreneurs Create a Vision?2013-05-17
- How to Become a Merchandise Broker2013-05-17
- Using Brokers Successfully2016-03-06
- When would you choose not to Use a Broker?2016-10-25